Deadline: September 3
Application fee: $25 Booth fee: $200
The Inverness Festival of the Arts, an outdoor fine art show, is held in the streets of historic downtown Inverness. The festival is the longest-running juried art festival in Citrus County, FL. Since 1971, it is the ONLY fine arts festival in the area and today the festival brings thousands to quaint downtown Inverness. This two-day festival is a signature event for the city and brings thousands to the downtown streets. This festival is free to the public and include plenty of free parking.
$8,500 In Awards!
- $2,500.00 - Best in Show
- $1,000.00 – Judges' Award
- $3,000.00 - 6 Awards of Distinction of $500.00 each
- $2,000 in Purchase Awards
- Friday Check-In & Set-Up. Saturday Check-in available but must be set up by 9 a.m.
- Free Parking and RV/Trailer Parking.
- Booth sitting.
- Artist break area with clean indoor bathrooms.
- Continental breakfast items on Saturday & Sunday from 7:30-9:30
More info: https://www.civicicon.com/invernessfota
Contact: Pamela Zeljak Pamela@civicicon.com