How to start a discussion:
- Go to "Forum" on the home page, or click on "Discussions"
- Scroll to bottom to find "+Add a Discussion" - click
- Type in a title - the catchier the better. Ask a question if possible
- In the body type in your information. Use the tool bar to emphasize your points.
- If applicable add a photo, which is more attractive than an attachment.
- Category: click on the little downward arrow and choose the category to which your discussion belongs
- Tags: here you add "key words", words that describe the topic so that people can find your discussion. Put these tags in " " with a , between each tag
- You can preview your discussion to see if it says what you want it to say by clicking on "Preview." Do you like it? Then click on "Add Discussion".
Add a blog post (reserved for show reviews and editorial stories):
- Click on Blog in the tabs at the top of the site.
- On the right hand side you'll see a small box that says "+Add" - click
- Follow steps 3-8 above to add your post.
Want to write a great post that everyone will read?
Nels Johnson wrote this to help you out: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/profiles/blogs/how-to-write-an-interesting-blog-and-not-necessarily-be-witty
How to add an image to a discussion or post:
A photo always adds interest and will get your writing more attention.