We are beyond excited for ArtFest Fort Myers 2022! ArtFest Fort Myers is coming back as you knew us pre-COVID, 200+ artists with a great layout overlooking beautiful Downtown Fort Myers alongside the riverfront and yacht basin. A FREE, non-gated event for all members of the Southwest Florida community to come shop your artwork.
As a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic, many home buyers and new residents from big northern cities are making their way to smaller cities in Southwest Florida. The cities seeing the most migration are Fort Myers and Cape Coral who are adding 50 new people on average a day according to David Cobb at Market Watch 2021. With all of these new residents there is an overwhelming desire for art to fill attendees’ hearts and enhance their homes.
How do we promote for you?
All advertising messages and media will be targeted to bring art buyers to you! Drawing in art lovers, experienced and new collectors and educated buyers, who are year-round residents and those visiting Southwest Florida during the peak of season, is our primary goal.
$175,000 Marketing Campaign targeted to art buyers from Marco Island to Sarasota to West Palm Beach and beyond. We are getting the word out about your fabulous art work via TV, radio, digital billboards, glossy magazines, theater/symphony programs, our website, eVites, and year-round Facebook, with paid ads and organic postings. We know the importance of online advertising and having a social media presence. Social media works best when artists & art festivals work together.
How do we assist with artist success?
We have multiple resources to help build your business to create more revenue streams. We have also partnered with experts to bring you video trainings on the power of video, Images for Jury and Websites, and much more. There are opportunities for artists to participate in Artist-based promotions leading up to the festival. Please feel free to be in touch with any questions. We love talking with artists and we want you to succeed in all aspects of your art business.
If you are new to the idea of selling at an outdoor Art Festival, please contact us for any support you may need- we love to help.
At ArtFest Fort Myers, you will find:
Two-day, FREE to the public, community event, with 90,000 attendees
Year-round professional staff, with 22+ years of consistent management
New and cutting-edge art is equally at home with more traditional work
Loyal base of dedicated art buyers/VIP members who are focused on YOUR work
Attracting young professional families with free fun art related activities for kids of all ages
Encouraging the next generation of artists and art supporters with a high school art competition; sidewalk chalk competition; kids art activities.
How do we take care of artists?
- Oversized booth spaces – 3 feet between booths & ample storage space behind
- Easy Friday Set-up with scheduled staggered drive-up access beginning at 8:30am
- Artists' Hospitality includes daily complimentary continental breakfast, water, and private indoor restrooms
- Dedicated Artist Ambassadors and Booth Sitters
- Discounted hotel rates at area hotels & Luminary Hotel & Co. in the heart of the festival with including covered parking with special artists rates.
- Reserved free artist parking with complimentary trolley transportation
- Professional 24-hour security
- Learn More Here
Be a part of ArtFest Fort Myers:
- Apply from May 14th – September 10, 2021 at ZAPPlication.org
- Visit our festival website ArtFestFortMyers.com. The Info for Artist page provides artist specific information including hotels, set-up, jury success & many other helpful tips.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram where we feature festival artists and engage patrons year-round
Apply Now: ZAPPlication.org
Questions: Erin Jackson, Community Engagement Manager