March 5 - 8
La Quinta, California
La Quinta Civic Center Campus
Thursday through Sunday
10 am - 5 pm
Deadline: October 16
Application fee $50
Booth fee: 12' x 12' $300, 12' x 24' $600, 12' x 36' or larger $900
The promoters may have changed but the event will
remain the same.
An extensive marketing campaign is targeted to reach 25,000 affluent art patrons to celebrate the virtuoso talents of the finest national and international artists.
La Quinta Signature Art Event 2020 produced by SCOPE Events, LLC combines the talents of Paul Anderson, former Managing Director of Sausalito Art Festival and Kathleen (Kat) Hughes, former Event Manager of La Quinta Arts Festival. Their past experience will set a new standard for quality, variety, innovation and sheer scope of artists. The goal is to emulate and enhance the original legendary festival of the past 37 years.
The setting remains waterside at the stunning Civic Center Campus surrounded by the Santa Rosa Mountains. It has been called the most beautiful festival site in the country.
The event 2020 will draw art enthusiasts from the affluent Coachella Valley, patrons from the coastal market and the devoted snowbirds who double the valley population throughout the winter. In addition, both the polo crowd and tennis fans who arrive the weekend before the BNP Tennis Tournament opens will be our target.
Invited Artists Receive:
- VIP Artist Hospitality, including complimentary continental breakfast, one deluxe boxed lunch from Bristol Farms per booth, snacks throughout the day and unlimited water
- Two days to load-in and out and labor for hire with golf carts
- Volunteer Booth Sitters
- Artist Helpline 24/7 and Booth Sitters
- 24-hour on-site private security and Riverside Sheriff Department protection
- Artist information included in Official Festival Program
- Artist listing and link to website
- Opportunity to purchase low-cost four-color advertisements in the official Festival program
La Quinta Signature Art Event 2020 is a commission art event. Artists are required to pay 20% of all art sales that are a result of participating in La Quinta Signature Art Event 2020 either during the event and/or as an art commission created specifically for an art patron after the event ends. This allows the event to offer low booth fees. The risk is shared between the Promoter and the Artist. If an Artist doesn't sell well, then there is lower cost to participate than at a booth fee only show.
Our website is currently being created and our office in La Quinta will open its doors in October. Please read all information about our new exciting art event in ZAPPLICATION