ARToberFEST is Galveston's premier juried fine art festival. An in-person, two-day outdoor event in Galveston's historic Downtown Cultural Arts District, as well as an online presence that extends the opportunity to sell through October 31, 2021.
Over the past 24 years, our reputation has grown to be one of the best-juried events on the Gulf Coast. We generally have 8-10,000 attendees over the two day period. The Island's hospitality and the relaxed atmosphere provide a beautiful outdoor setting in which to enjoy a weekend of fine art, food and fun!
- Online presence on the ARToberFEST Website plus a fully-promoted virtual event with an extra 14-day selling extension
- 24-hour security starting at load-in through complete load-out
- Booth-sitting provided by Galveston Police Department
- Artist Hospitality table will provide complimentary coffee and pastries - Saturday 7:30am-9:00am & Sunday 9:00am-11:00am
- Low admission price for patrons: adults $5, children are free
- Boxed lunches available for purchase and delivered to your booth $10 per box
- One free parking pass for each participating artist for Saturday and Sunday; additional passes are available for $5
- Artist must provide his or her own parking the day of load-in
- If the festival is called off by State or City Government for public health risks, then artists will recieve full refund of booth fee, not on application fee.
We have an incredible staff that goes the extra mile. If you are looking for a show in a relaxed atmosphere, this is the show for you!