Presented by: Greater Columbus Arts Council
Patron attendance: 425,000+
Deadline: January 17
Booth Fee: $595 (10'x10')
The Columbus Arts Festival produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council, is the city's welcome-to-summer event, pairing the finest artists and craftspeople with continuous entertainment including hands-on art activities, musical performances and food from the area's finest restaurants.
Join us on the Scioto Mile June 10, 11 & 12 for great art, music, food and fun!
- Over $650,000 in marketing/advertising support and partnerships
- Free parking space with each booth
- $6,000 average sales
- Produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council 501(c)(3)
- $11,000 in Artist Awards
- Artists hospitality area with beverages and snacks
- Contact information and booth number in Guidebook
- Text based information system provided by our radio partner CD 102.5
- Name and image listed on website with live link to artist website
- 24 hour site security provided by Columbus PD
The jury will be held February 13th and 14th 2016 at The Sheraton on Capitol Square in downtown Columbus. You are invited to attend the blind jury process. Please contact Scott Huntley, Executive Director at 614-221-8531 or SHuntley@gcac.org for the weekend's schedule or to RSVP to attend the jury.
We look forward to seeing you in June 2016!