October 16 - 18
Dulles Expo Center
Friday 12Noon-7pm; Saturday 10am-6pm; & Sunday 10am-5pm
Booth Fee: $600
Artisans welcomed back to Northern Virginia this October and December!
We are excited to announce the launch of the Capital Craft Fairs to be held at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA, October 16-18, 2020 and December 4-6, 2020.
The Dulles Expo Center, now open for business, is surrounded by Northern Virginia's most affluent counties including Fairfax, Loudoun, Fauquier, and Prince William. For many years, the Dulles Expo Center has hosted numerous fairs welcoming thousands of arts and crafts connoisseurs in search of unique pieces of art for their personal collections and as gifts. The Capital Craft Fair will keep that tradition alive!
Capital Craft Fairs is produced by Spargo, Inc., the largest, independently owned, full-service event management company in the United States with 48 years of experience and 155 full-time industry professionals delivering exceptional events every time.
- Limited to 155 Artisans at both Fairs.
- 90 artisans have booked 94 booths for the October fair.
- 101 artisans have booked 104 booths for the December fair.
- 50 free admission tickets given to each artist
- All booth spaces are 10'x15' with storage behind
- Extra wide aisles for social distancing
- Extensive marketing and PR campaign
- COVID-19 safety protocols including free masks for patrons
- Booth fee payment plans
- Booth Fee: $600 per 10'x15' space / additional corner fee $75
If you have questions or would like to speak with a Capital Craft Fair team member, please contact our artisan/vendor coordinators:
The Capital Craft Fair team is committed to your safety during these unprecedented times. Safety procedures, enhanced cleaning, physical distancing, and the highest standards of food and beverage safety will be followed.
If for any reason the Capital Craft Fair is postponed or cancelled as a result of Federal, State, or local COVID-19 restrictions, Artisan/Vendor will receive a full refund for all deposits and payments made.