October 10 & 11
Las Vegas, Nevada
Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm
Deadline: June 30
Application fee: $25 Booth fee: $300-$575
Applications for the 2020 Summerlin Festival of Arts are now open!
Summerlin Festival of Arts is a popular and established outdoor art festival that is set on a grassy area in beautiful Downtown Summerlin's walkable, open-air fashion, dining and entertainment venue in the affluent Summerlin area of Las Vegas. The highly successful event features the works of more than 100 fine artists and craftspeople. Attendance is estimated at 50,000 for the two-day event.
The festival is celebrating its 25th year in 2020 and has proven popular with locals, as well as tourists to the Las Vegas area. The artists' booths are in a separate area in a 'quad' set-up so that each booth has a corner location and room for storage. Downtown Summerlin has brought best-in-class fashion, dining and entertainment to the front door of the affluent community's 100,000-plus residents and within a short drive via the 215 Beltway for residents throughout the rest of the valley and out-of-town visitors as well. Apply today!
- Estimated Attendance 50,000 over the two-day festival
- Limited to 100 Fine Artists and Craftsmen
- All Booths are CORNERS - Quad Set-Up
- Convenient artist and visitor parking on site
- Located in Downtown Summerlin's beautiful open-air shopping center
- Area will be lit at night with security patrolling the site 24-hours
- Coffee and sweet rolls provided for artists Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Volunteers available for booth sitting upon request
- Volunteer helpers and Motorized carts are available for set-up/tear-down
- Booth Layout will be provided upon acceptance
- Real restrooms in a central location
- RV, trailer, and overnight parking are allowed in parking lot on site
At the Summerlin Festival of Arts, we are closely monitoring the national and local responses to the COVID-19 pandemic. As things stand currently, we are continuing with our planning process as normal. Should the local situation change and the Southern Nevada Health District make any further announcements that impact our festival in October, we will update all artists as soon as possible and all fees paid will be returned.