All Categories Are Open!
What you need to know:
- Asheville is a city in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains known for its vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The vast 19th-century Biltmore estate displays artwork by masters like Renoir. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums, and in the nearby River Arts District, former factory buildings house artists' studios.
- Asheville is, by far, North Carolina's most affluent and sophisticated art-buying and art-loving audience.
- All four of Hot Works' other shows in Florida and Michigan are voted top 100 art shows in the nation by Sunshine Artist Magazine and/or AFSB.
- Hot Works is the same company that produced the Charlotte Fine Art Show in North Carolina for six years, between 2008 and 2013.
- At Hot Works, our philosophy is to put the money into advertising and marketing to benefit all of the artists in the show. That said, we understand the importance of awards to recognize great talent in the show, our gorgeous award ribbons help sell artist's work. There is $1,500 in professional artist awards:
- Two Best of Show - $500 cash awards
- Five Awards of Excellence - $100 cash awards
- Ten Awards of Distinction - non-monetary
- Hot Works Executive Producer Patty Narozny has a loyal artist following because:
- She works hard to keep out the buy/sell - and does the research to keep it out
- She knows how to work the media, and brings in cultivated patrons with money to purchase high-end art
- Patty's unique brand of marketing with Hot Works has consistent, proven success
- Patty respects and always does her best to do what's right for the artists and for the art fair industry
- Patty has 30+ years' experience as a successful event and media producer and the know-how to connect artists with art-buying audiences
- Each artist's booth sign states emphatically, "All work in this booth is personally handmade by..."
- No stages or pulsating music! Music is low key so you don't have to shout to sell your art.
US Cellular Center provides:
- A renovated facility that is well attended for a variety of upscale events throughout the year
- An indoor facility where "weather" is controlled and always pleasant
- A known location where patrons come specifically to purchase art
Deadline: December 7; notifications by December 17
Rent includes 8' white pipe and drape to separate space between booths plus a pole to go across the top front of your booth to hang lights, if needed
Institute for the Arts & Education is the 501c3 non-profit organization that focuses on visual arts, ethnic diversity, community enrichment and fostering art education among youth.
If your first priority is sales, then Hot Works shows are for you. We do have cash awards, but we spend proportionately much more money to get qualified art-show buying patrons to attend the event to benefit all artists in the show.
Except for Asheville, NC - our brand new show in 2017 - all of Hot Works shows are voted top 100 in the nation - they include:
18th & 19th bi-annual Estero Fine Art Shows
November 19 & 20, 2016 and January 7 & 8, 2017
Miromar Design Center, Estero, FL - outdoors
8th annual Boca Raton Fine Art Show
January 28 & 29, 2017
Downtown Boca Raton, FL
15th annual Orchard Lake Fine Art Show
July 29 & 30, 2017
West Bloomfield, Michigan - outdoors
Voted top 100 in America by Sunshine Artist - the last 10 years!
Interested? Please contact Executive Producer Patty Narozny, email@example.com, or (248)684-2613/(941)755-3088
At Hot Works your art is our passion!