Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
Yes, it is Sunday morning on a long holiday weekend. There were very few art fairs this weekend. Those of you who are online should be ready for this challenge from an old friend of mine who is looking for your most outrageous art fair/craft show story and who wants me to:
1. "spice this _ _ _ _ _ _ up a bit
2. stimulate the prurient to expose to the voyeurs the full story (in other words, what really goes on behind the booths)
3. forbid anyone who paints beach scenes or clowns from becoming members (guess he wants me to jury for membership on this site)
4. offer tickets to my festival and the opportunity to burn one with an old freak (or maybe some equally outrageous prize, I'm working on this, Jack)
5. dump the goofy that seem to want serious cone parking (wasn't that you who stole the cones at the last event?)"
Lots of very fun people create art and have a great time meeting and playing with one another at events across the country. I have many stories of traveling with my rather outrageous partner, and the people he attracted and enjoyed.
Who wants to go first?