Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
Peoria Fine Art Fair
September 24-25 (Sat-Sun)
Application deadline: April 8
This "Top 50" art fair is known for its attention to detail and for putting artists as our #1 priority. In short, Peoria cares! (Voted in "Top 50 Best Art Fairs" and Top 6 "Favorite Smaller Art Fairs" by ArtFairCalendar.com)
Our goal is to take care of our artists by driving sales and offering affordable booth fees, starting at $250. In Peoria, "it's all in the details" which are driven by a dedicated team of over 400 volunteers who deliver complimentary food, water and a friendly face to your booth all weekend long. Just ask the artists who have exhibited in Peoria.
"Great artist hospitality! Affordable booth fees! Good buying crowd." Teresa Lind, cast metal
"Very nice show, easy to load in. Patrons very friendly and interested in work. Volunteers very friendly. I will recommend the show!" Robin Lauersdorf, drawing
Just take a look on our Zapp page at all the ways we strive to make your experience in the heart of the U.S. affordable, fun and unforgettable -- (bit.ly/PeoriaZapp2016).
Then come see for yourself!
Apply today! (Deadline: 4/8/16)
Call (309) 671-1090 or email email@example.com
Peoria Riverfront Festival Park
200 NE Water Street
Peoria, Illinois 61602
September 24 & 25, 2016
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
$10,000 TOTAL AWARDS
Best of Show: $2,500
10 Awards of Excellence: $750
10 Honorable Mentions: Automatic Invite for 2017
All award winners are invited to return to the 2017 Fine Art Fair.
We pride ourselves in preserving the established reputation of hosting an exceptional fair - now into its 53rd year!!
* An appreciative buying audience for ALL mediums
* Easy set-up and teardown/level and accessible
* Convenient reserved free parking for artists
* Affordable and close accommodations (over 800 hotel rooms within walking distance of the venue)
* Over 400 energetic community volunteers willing to please - delivery of refreshments, booth sitters for breaks, and other help as needed
* Artist-only break room and information center
* Overnight security - both Friday and Saturday
* Complimentary, delivered coffee and rolls on Saturday morning and lunch both days plus the Artist Awards meal
* Beautiful outdoor venue on over three acres of Riverfront
* Opportunity to mix and mingle with top award-winning artists from around the globe
* ATM on site for IMMEDIATE CASH PURCHASES!
Comprehensive marketing and PR Campaign:
* $50,000+ national, regional and local advertising/marketing.
* Fine Art Fair program distributed to over 200,000 Central Illinois homes the Saturday before the Fair.
* 15,000 promotional pieces distributed through strategic partners including Starbucks and other retail outlets targeting buyers with discretionary income.
* Press releases sent to individual artists' communities listing artists by name.
* Promotional postcards included with hotel room keys the weekend of the Fair.
* 15 Billboards displayed throughout Central Illinois, covering both city AND Interstate populations.
* Digital/online presence through social media, event/tourism websites, sponsor weblinks, www.peoriaartguild.com, www.facebook.com/PeoriaArtGuild, & www.facebook.com/PeoriaFineArtFair
* Full-color print ads in national and regional tourism magazines.
* Expansive radio and television coverage including live interviews, remote broadcasts, daily contests and advertising.