November 28 - December 23
Franklin Square, 6th & Race Streets
Brought to you by PHAIR, Philadelphia's weekly open-air maker market. Franklin Square's Electrical Spectacle is brought to you by Historic Philadelphia, Inc.
Deadline: October 1, 2014 at 6pm
- 9'x10' (or 9'x20') covered outdoor space within longer 9' wide tent up to 150' each
- Basic overhead lighting inside the tents
- Electricity for additional product lighting, space heaters, or other needs
- Daily discounted parking at EZ-Park, located 8th & Race Streets, 1 block from the 7th Street park entrance
- Business/Artist Name wooden sign to be hung above your space
- Sales Tax
- Marketing & PR *Details below
- Security during all non-event hours
- Display items, tables, or chairs
- Product/display lighting
- Extension cords for electricity
Marketing & PR:
- 30,000 four-panel brochures printed and distributed throughout Philadelphia
- SEO & Google Ad Words Pay-Per-Click campaign
- Online advertising and ad in December VisitPhilly.com eblast.
- Digital Billboard advertising
- Aggressive public relations campaign
- Promotional sginage installed at Franklin Square, the Historic Philadelphia Center, and the Betsy Ross House
- More 101.1 FM Media Partnership:
o 6 week schedule of on-air spots, branding promos, DJ mentions, and contest mentions
- Marketing partnership with The Philly POPS & the Christmas Village
- Historic Philadelphia, Inc. eblasts to database of 10,000 constituents
- Social Media promoting via three Facebook, one Instagram, and three Twitter channels
- Social Media promotion by Visit Philadelphia, Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau, Independence Visitors Center and various partners
- Philly Phlash will present the Holiday Phlash and will run a special tour route from Penn's Landing to Franklin Square and then throughout Center City from 6pm-10pm every night.
Additionally, PHAIR will continually feature participating vendors leading up to and during the entire fun of the market through all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram), sending press releases featuring selected vendors, and doing spotlights in our weekly newsletter.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2014 at 6PM.
For more details and online application, visit: www.phillyphair.com/fsh
For a Mail-in application, please email us at email@example.com for the event prospectus, instructions to apply by mail, and a PDF of the application.