June 15, 16 & 17
Deadline: January 5
Application Fee: $40 Booth Fee: $495 (10x10), $900 (10x20)
The newly revived 44th Annual American Artisan Festival will take place in Centennial Park, the cities most historic and beautiful metro park. While the show retains it original location, Nashville has experienced explosive growth in the past five years making it an even better time to showcase your work to this growing, creative community.
We invite you to apply today for an incredible exhibition opportunity and be a part of the amazing experience as touted by fellow artists: historically very high art sales potential, consistently high national rankings amongst artists, a family-run business approach, and the opportunity to connect and sell to the dynamic community that is the new Nashville.
Of the artist exhibitors surveyed after the 2017 show, more than 90% reported they would love to come back to the show if invited again (thank you artists for the feedback!).
The estimated revenue from this show per artist is over $8K according to previous artist reports and is known by local Nashvillians as the best high-end art fair hands down.
Always free to the public, the American Artisan Festival is visited by more than 25,000 annually.
- Cash awards, including The Nancy Saturn Excellence Award and the People's Choice Award
- Affordable Hotel Rooms blocked at the nearby Millenium Hotel for $109/night, and the Holiday Inn Vanderbilt for $160/night
- Friday evening party exclusively for Artists and their families
- Free artist parking close to the event with security/entry; Vehicle unloading/loading at booth space, weather permitting
- Complimentary breakfast bagels and coffee each morning; 24-hour police security during the fair; Volunteer booth sitting during show hours
Full-scale marketing and press campaign including print, online, radio and
television media outlets as well as select direct media opportunities (if interested in participating let us know!)
Contact Samantha Saturn,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Find more fine art fairs for your 2018 season: www.CallsforArtists.com