Historic Logan Tabernacle Grounds
Thu. & Fri. 11am-9pm; Sat. 10am-8pm
Deadline: February 17
Application fee: $45 Booth fee: 12X12 - $285 - $650
Summerfest is a fine art/fine craft event popular with collectors and visitors (over 50,000).
Logan is a university town in a valley of about 100,000 people. Summerfest Arts Faire is held on the grounds of the historic Mormon Tabernacle in a park-like setting. It is on Main Street in the downtown retail area, so it is highly visible to the passing public. Logan is a strong arts town, with museums, live theatre and opera, galleries, and more.
This is a juried event with quality original artwork, outstanding performances, and fun food. We are continually expanding our advertising in order to attract an even larger art-buying public.
We advertise on radio, print and digital media throughout all of northern Utah, southeastern Idaho, and southwestern Wyoming, and we are committed to our artists' success.
- Large 12'x12' booth sizes; Low fees
- An air conditioned hospitality suite for artists
- Wednesday set-up is available and encouraged
- Dedicated artist assistance for load-in and load-out; booth sitters
- Artists are invited to come early (starting Friday, June 7) and participate in our plein air paint out and photography contest, and to attend the awards ceremony and opening reception held on Wednesday evening
- Free parking and lodging discounts are also available
Summerfest is a non-profit corporation intent on elevating our community through exposure to fine art. We hope you will join us this year!
What Artists Say:
Artist comments from our most recent artist survey (2017):
- A good experience overall for me! My art was very well received and my sales good!
- Great festival overall, and I was very pleased with how well my "::" art was received in a predominately conservative Mormon community.
- Best show that I participate in. The committee and volunteers are amazing.
- Great staff! Great booth sitters! And a great experience! I did far better than I expected.
- I wish all our shows were run as well as Summerfest.
More Information: www.logansummerfest.com