Held at one of the most prestigious venues in the west, the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, home to the BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament. The festival transforms the outdoor grass concourse into a colorful artisan village. Indian Wells is nestled in the heart of the Palm Springs Desert Resorts area.
Join more than 10,000 art enthusiasts, collectors and serious buyers in attendance, as artists travel from across the nation and from as far as Japan, Africa, Central and South America, the United Kingdom, Europe and beyond each year to showcase their contemporary and traditional fine art and high quality craft.
The Festival is ranked in the top "30 Best Fine Art Shows" in the country by Sunshine Artist Magazine, "Best of the Best Art Festivals" by readers of Palm Springs Life Magazine, and is the #3 So-Cal Getaway by The Examiner.
Reported sales of $750,000 in 2018 are fostered by the Festival's established reputation for fine and high-quality art.
New This Year:
* New Festival Hours: open to the public 9:00am - 4:00pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* Easy artist check-in and express check-out
* Real-time show updates and communications
* Complimentary artist hospitality with fresh snacks and beverages
* Privately gated venue with 24-hour security and unparalleled state-of-the-art facilities which include on-call booth sitters; free Wi-Fi internet access; luxury on-site restrooms
* Live jazz and entertainment designed to indulge and motivate buyers
* Guests are greeted as VIPs with free and valet parking available, event programs, and free 'be-back' passes
* Interactive activities and artist demonstrations
* Gourmet specialties at the Gourmet Market Place lining the festival entryway
* Local charities incorporated as Festival Partners, with donations towards their scholarship funds
* Sat. & Sun. "Eggs + Champagne in the Garden" brunch menu till noon
* Champagne Circle Bar and Oasis Bar service, and full-menu restaurants in the shaded courtyard pavilion
$75,000 advertising and promotional budget across print, television, radio and digital marketing. On-going artist promotion opportunities through artist spotlights across all IWAF social media and in video podcasts; and IWAF blog features, all at no additional cost to the artists. Strong public relations and media coverage; local and select major-market editorials and press releases.
"Wonderful Show. Terrific Artists, well organized and amazing staff." artist Yeva Adalyan, 5-Stars
"Great art, awesome artists, wonderful scene!" festival-goer Mitch Mason, 5-Stars
"Best art festival in southern California! The gorgeous venue, and abundant crowds make it number 1!" - artist Linda Perkins, - 5 stars