APPLY TODAY: ArtFest Fort Myers
February 3 & 4, 2018
Downtown Fort Myers, Florida
Option to participate in Opening Night - February 2
Due to the hurricane the deadline has been extended to Sept. 17
Many agree that ArtFest Fort Myers puts all the right components together to create a very successful weekend for artists! (More info here)
"Your marketing campaign must have been extensive - your show was
beyond our expectations!." John Costin, Printmaking Artist ArtFest Fort Myers 2017
Artist sales are driven by ArtFest Fort Myers comprehensive marketing campaign that targets art buyers throughout Southwest Florida and beyond.
TV, radio, newsprint, billboards, glossy magazines, ads in theatre & symphony programs, as well as a vigorous social media presence, all concentrate on bringing art savvy, motivated patrons to you.
The website is mobile-friendly and the on-line Artist Gallery gives buyers a sneak peak at your work, in anticipation of your arrival!
"This was our best show of the entire season! What a turnout - it was unbelievable." Christine Reichow, Watercolor Artist ArtFest 2017
Our loyal base of VIP's, patrons and sponsors wait all year to support this fine art festival and it's distinctive artists. They understand that our tightly juried show means the best-of-the-best are joining us for a weekend.
Isn't it nice to know that you will be surrounded by artists with the caliber of work that you want to be associated with? Every spacious booth location is easily accessible to attendees, who are encouraged to spend the day, be engaged and buy more art.
"Awesome volunteers, excellent staff, amazing sales and wonderful patrons! Thank you to everyone involved with producing your festival." Robert Stadnycki, Wearable Artist, ArtFest Fort Myers 2017
- Artist needs come first, as the ArtFest Fort Myers staff and great volunteer Steering Committee of community "movers and shakers" plan every detail:
- Your every comfort is considered, so you can concentrate on sales
- Drive up access for staggered artist set up on Friday
- A great complimentary artist breakfast, each day, including eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit & juice, muffins, coffee and tea
- Reserved artist parking, discounted hotel rates, weekend booth sitters and indoor restrooms
Apply now at ZAPPlication.org
and make ArtFest Fort Myers a key part of your successful winter season in Florida!