- Art Spectacular is included in Sunshine Artist's Best 100 Art Shows in the United States in 2014!
- With up to 50 artists, Art Spectacular also includes patron bucks' drawings, demos, kids' art sale, kids' activities, music, silent auction, basket raffle, and food vendors.
- We also provide the BEST artist treatment and amenities, including FREE water and time-of-day appropriate snacks throughout the event - both in the Artist/VIP tent and provided by refreshments-on-wheels at your tent;
- booth sitters, load-in assistance, and artists' awards dinner at 6 pm on Saturday. At least 3' between booths. Set-up on Friday from noon-6 pm. Overnight security is provided.
- The promoter is on-site, visible, and available throughout the event.
- Free on-site camping space for a limited number of fully-contained RVs.
About our show:
Held outdoors in beautiful Washington Park around the Botanical Gardens and the 67-bell carillon, one of the largest in the world, in an affluent city neighborhood. Springfield is an art-loving, art-buying community with 3 colleges, a medical school, extensive medical presence, the IL state capitol.
Who we are:
Art Spectacular is a fundraiser for the Rees Memorial Carillon by presenting one of the best 'little' art fairs in Central Illinois by presenting high quality. original artwork in a balance of mediums.
Extensive advertising includes TV, radio, newspapers, billboards, websites, mailings, e-mail, signs, posters, flyers, newsletters, sponsors, and invitations to artists' top ten patrons and
Application fee: $35
Booth fee:$200 - 10'wx15'd; $250 - corner/end; $400 - double.
Visit www.carillon-rees.org and click on the Art Spectacular tab to get access to the 2-page application and see pictures. Apply right now!