November 11-14 & November 18-21
Application Deadline - July 2
The One of a Kind Show and Sale NY® is back and better than ever with new dates and a new venue for 2010. The show will run over two weekends in November, both November 11- 14 and November 18-21 in New York's highly trafficked Midtown area.
Artists will showcase their work in an upscale premier gallery style setting with a booth package that includes hard walls, carpet and drayage.
exhibit in the world's center for art, fashion and culture!
Please note there are only 150 spots available each weekend so apply for one or both weekends NOW!
five reasons to exhibit at the One of a Kind Show and Sale® NY:
2009 Artists Talk Shop:
- Located in a new highly desirable location on 34th Street at 5th Avenue across from the Empire State Building and a block from Herald Square- 7W New York gives shoppers access to some of New York's best restaurants, hotels, entertainment, with convenient access to public transportation.
- With only 150 spots available each weekend, this show is sure to be the best of the best!
- Our extensive booth package is like no other show. We provide gallery like space that includes hard walls painted white walls, carpet, free drayage, booth signage and extensive marketing.
- Unique Exhibiting Options:
We invite juried artists to exhibit with us for 4 days
Option 1: November 11-14
Option 2: November 18-21
invite juried artists to exhibit with us for 8 days
- We work hard to promote you, the artist. Our promotion begins the minute you contract with the inclusion of your images and contact information in our online artist locator, which links to your website and lists your contact information. We provide complimentary show passes, full color brochures and VIP passes for your individual distribution! Exhibiting artists will be featured in an extensive online campaign and through our aggressive PR efforts.
quality of the art is head and shoulders above other shows and the art savvy clientele is not afraid to buy. Throughout the year, I get business from this show...it's all good!" -Chuck Wimmer, Printmaker
marketing and advertising done to promote these shows is incredible. Everywhere you turn you see something about the shows. Judging from the size of the crowds, it's all working!" -Kim Dailey, Wood Artist
One of a Kind Show is the most organized and certainly most publicized show I do. They deliver a buying, not browsing, crowd and treat us, the artists, like their valued customer. That's why it is the best show I do." - Sue Rosengard, Jeweler
Learn more at: www.oneofakindshowny.com
Or, apply right now: www.zapplication.org