Suburban Collection Showplace
Deadline: August 2
Fri., Oct 14, 1pm-8 pm
Sat., Oct 15, 10 am-6 pm
Artist Reception - Sat., Oct 15, 6 pm
Sun., Oct 16, 11 am-5 pm
Please join us for the Great Lakes Art Fair. The GLAF delivers an exceptional event experience for artists and their patrons. This fair is a unique fusion of lush landscapes, tempting food, and an optimal indoor venue of spring and fall events that are rapidly becoming established as the Midwest's premiere indoor art fair!
Special for Fall:
Please visit our website www.GreatLakesArtFair.com for images of past events and list of past participants
- Art fairs are always looking for ways to enhance the event both for artists and the attending public. This Fall the show will open on Friday at 1 pm and close at 8 pm. We will be returning with the hugely successful Friday Ladies Night Out promotion that drew over 2000 women to line up for entry on Friday! It also allows for some Friday setup for artists.
- Robust marketing campaign planned with media partners
The juried component of the fair will feature 200 local, regional, and national artists. Expect an elegant entrance gallery showcasing your art, community partnerships and other fresh components that create a wonderful regional marketplace for artists and their patrons. Our goal is an expansive marketplace that brings fresh energy to the regional artistic community.
hauling home the goods!
The Suburban Collection Showplace is located in Novi, Michigan, situated in Western Oakland County, one of the nation's most affluent areas. Although 2009 marked the first year for the spring and fall Great Lakes Art Fairs, the Suburban Collection Showplace is familiar to patrons as a premier indoor venue for specialty events.
Over the past decade the Rock Financial Showplace has been host to premier indoor art fairs each year during the months of April and October. Attendance figures from these fairs have averaged in the tens of thousands.
Fiber artist Sharon Snoeyink
- custom Great Lakes Art Fair discount coupons
- e-mail blast content
- free tickets, postcards and other collateral materials to distribute to their patrons
- drive up to your booth to unload and load
- artist hospitality area and reception
- artist gallery
We want you to help us build this biannual event into an event that regional artists can count on. Please join us.
Visit the website for more info: www.greatlakesartfair.com
Looking for more art fairs for your business?
Visit www.CallsforArtists.com for a nationwide listing of art fairs looking for you!