February 4 & 5
Downtown Fort Myers, Florida
Option to participate in Opening Night - Feb. 3
Application Fee: $35; Booth Fee: $434
Apply to ArtFest Fort Myers -- Southwest Florida's premier art festival and largest weekend event. Creating an artwork-selling festival for artists is the focus of our year-round professional staff with 17 years of consistent management.
ArtFest Fort Myers takes place in Southwest Florida's largest metro area, featuring an international airport serving 8.4 million passengers. Ever increasing residential and commercial construction, lots of new jobs and record-breaking domestic and international tourism are spurring an exciting community.
Your target audience of upscale and savvy art patrons grows everyday!
HOW WE PROMOTE FOR YOU
$175,000 Marketing Campaign
that creates 7 million advertising impressions targeted to art buyers from Marco Island to Sarasota to W. Palm Beach:
- TV - CBS affiliate: 240+ spots feature festival artists. Plus news coverage on all networks - pre festival and all weekend
- Radio - 250 spots on top 5 stations
- Daily Newspaper - 20 quarter-page full-color ads feature festival artists reach 85,000 readers a day
- 10 Digital Billboards - feature festival artists
- Mobile-friendly website; Artist Gallery linked to your website
- Social media - Facebook, Paid Ads and Organic Postings
- Tourist & Visitor Promotion with 21,000 ArtFest Fort Myers Magazines distributed to 110 top hotels and travel centers.
WHAT MAKES ARTFEST FORT MYERS WEEKEND SPECIAL
Bringing the best-of-the best art to all, through a true community based, free to the public event, ArtFest's year-round professional staff has 17 years of consistent and dedicated management.
We know artists need an appropriate environment to showcase their artwork to create vigorous sales. ArtFest Fort Myers creates that environment along a wide boulevard with ease-for-patron flow of artist booths flanked by a beautiful riverfront park and yacht basin. New and cutting edge work is equally at home with more traditional work.
We also know artists need a supportive, income-appropriate audience in a broad age range to facilitate excellent sales. And that audience needs to stay at the festival for an extended period to encourage art buying. ArtFest Fort Myers creates this with:
- loyal base of VIP's, patrons and sponsors who wait all year to purchase art at our festival
- upscale dining areas, including shaded table seating & ample food/beverage options
- on-site arts related activities to keep the patrons engaged while they decide on more art purchases
- Oversized booth spaces-3 feet between booths & behind-booth storage
- Easy Friday set-up with scheduled staggered drive-up access
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Indoor bathrooms; 24 hour security; Booth sitters; Discounted hotel rates
- Easy communication with festival staff, pre/post festival and at the festival
- Reserved artist parking with complimentary trolley transportation