Here is our latest podcast from August 14 where I spoke with author Scott Fox, my son, whose expertise is small business Internet marketing. Scott grew up in the art fair business, traveling to art fairs with us and knows a lot about artists and how they earn their living, so his information is very specific to our particular needs.
Listen to it here:
The show covers everything from choosing a domain name to capturing the sale online, including:
- keywords and how to determine the best ones
- choosing an url
- how google searches for sites
- why a free platform may not be the best choice for your site
- how to expand your market beyond the people you meet at shows
- what are the five things every artist's website should have
- his idea for an "artist retirement plan"
You'll also learn about his own lifestyle business coaching forum whose focus is on helping individuals build their Internet businesses.
In addition this fall Scott we'll be doing another podcast where he will be taking live calls from you.
Are you interested in this?
Check out the rest of our podcasts by clicking on the "Radio" button on the toolbar at the top of this page,
or visiting the Art Fair Radio Show page here.
I'd love feedback in the comments below about this podcast.