You know you want to say, "I was there!" Then stop dawdling, head to
Newest news to give you pause:
- We are receiving huge support from art community
- Over 15 national recording artist performing
- Our Media Campaign is in high gear, blanketing the region
- Social campaign is driving over 300,000 impressions a week
The Huntington Beach Fest has major promotion partners, a great relationship with local art museums and is hitting your demographic in an underserved area. Be there!
Huntington Beach Food, Art and Music Festival
Huntington Beach, California
Pacific Coast Hwy & Beach Blvd.
Deadline: August 15
The festival will emerge onto the Southern California scene in early September to put an exclamation point on the endless summer. The event will offer national touring artists plus a host of California's own. Foodies will be exposed to some of the best local restaurants providing trials of their best cuisine and SoCal great wine regions will showcase their top notch supply.
What to expect:
Forget your preconception of a typical music or arts festival. This is anything but ordinary. Artists from all over the country will showcase their best and creative side in a juried event never seen before in Southern California. We believe in the arts and this iconic Southern California celebration.
- Over 1 million dollars in media to support the event
- Strategic Partnership with the Huntington Beach Art Council and the affiliate network of Fine Art groups throughout Southern California
- Targeting 35-54 demographic
- A perfect stop after the Sausalito Art Festival
- A top tier line up of national music performing artists and culinary greats from around the U.S.
- Low cost of entry plus event organizers are providing a referral incentive program for other artist and a consumer incentive to buy art.
Learn more & apply: www.zapplication.org/event-info-public.php?fair_id=3474
Q & A -- Why You Should Apply to this New Event
We know we were late getting the announcement out on this new show, but we have been working over time ever since to make up for that lost time. Lots has happened on this show since the initial announcement. Artists have many questions and the organizers are eager to answer the most frequently asked ones: Answers Here
More questions? contact Jay Freedman now for answers: email@example.com