March 18, 19 & 20
Winter Park, Florida
Central Park along Park Avenue
Deadline: September 25
The 57th Annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival is one of the nation's oldest and most prestigious juried fine art shows. It consistently ranks among the most highly regarded outdoor art shows in the nation as artists compete for one of the largest cash awards ($72,500) among the top shows.
Along with cash awards our enthusiastic Patrons Program is expected to spend more than $60,000 in Patron Bucks this year. The show is conveniently located in Central Park, a beautifully landscaped area whose surrounding streets are closed during the festival to allow for foot traffic only.
Artists' booths nestle under large oak trees in the park and line Winter Park's Park Avenue, the heart of a charming downtown with brick streets, unique boutique shops, and inviting outdoor cafes and bistros. Attendance usually reaches 350,000 people for the three-day event.
- Ranks #5 in the nation and #1 in the southeast bySunshine Artist magazine in their 2015 list of Best 200 Fine Art and Design Shows
- Ranks #1 in Art Fair Calendar's 2014 America's Best Art Fairs survey
- Presents $72,500 in 63 cash awards including a $10,000 Best of show purchase award, a $5,000 Art of Philanthropy Award purchase award and a $2,500 Award for a Distinguished Work of Art given by the Morse Museum of American Art
- Lists all artists' names, art image and contact information in Art Festival Magazine and on the website
- Celebrates with a Saturday Night Artists' Award Dinner
- Produced by an all-volunteer board that focuses on the artists' success
Phone: (407) 644-7207