Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
Spring Great Lakes Art Fair
Suburban Collection Showplace
(formerly Rock Financial Showplace)
Deadline: February 11
Show: Fri. 1pm-8pm; Sat. 10am-6pm; Sun. 11am-5pm
Artist Reception: Saturday 6pm
Lined up for the Great Lakes Art Fair opening
Please join us for the Great Lakes Art Fair, a unique fusion of lush landscapes, tempting food, and an optimal indoor venue create spring and fall events that are rapidly becoming established as the Midwest's premiere indoor art fair!
New for Spring:
• Ladies Night Out: Ladies will receive a free drink plus other surprises. We will be continuing
the Artist Fashion Show, a big hit with the artists and the customers!
• New marketing campaign planned with media partners
• Enhanced Grand Gallery entrance being shared with the Michigan International Wine Expo,
featuring ice sculpting, chef demonstrations along with pieces from each artist.
• We are welcoming our new partners the Wine Expo. This partnership will allow for free entrance
for all wine expo customers, bringing over 5000 high-end wine enthusiasts to the event.
What to expect:
• elegant entrance gallery showcasing your art
• delectable cuisine and relaxing entertainment
• community partnerships and other fresh components, to create a regional marketplace for
artists and their patrons
The Great Lakes Art Fair believes effective promotion is as crucial to overall success as the selection of artists. Our mission is to deliver a high quality experience for patrons and artists that will assure qualified buyers, return visits and exponential event growth. A multi-level marketing and publicity campaign to promote the event throughout the region, including media partnerships in print, radio, television, direct mail and building awareness of this new regional event.
Participating artists are provided with custom GLAF discount coupons, e-mail blast content and other collateral materials to distribute to their patrons. Drive up to your booth to unload and load. Artist hospitality area and reception.
For more info: www.GreatLakesArtFair.com