Arboretum Art Festival of South Barrington
October 7 & 8, 2017
10 am - 5 pm
Deadline to Apply: July 19
Were excited to announce this new fest in Chicagos wealthy suburb of South Barrington. Median income for a family is about $175,000 and the median home value is about $850,000. The upscale Arboretum of South Barrington Plays host to the fest with its mix of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
Easy, drive in set up makes this festivals load in a breeze. Amdur Productions staff is on site all throughout the festival, from load in to load out, to help artists. Parking for artists and attendees is free and close.
Jury Fee $10, Space fee $350.
- Estimated Attendance: About 70 juried artists are featured at this show with a projected attendance of about 20,000+ people
- Staff Support: Amdur Productions staff is present on site throughout the entire festival to assist artists from load in to load out.
- Load-in: Artists will be able to drive up to or very close to their booth space and unload their vehicle.
- Booth Sitting: Amdur Productions staff is available to booth sit for artists throughout the entire festival.
- Artist Parking: Amdur Productions reserves close day and overnight parking for artists at no additional cost.
- Tent Rental: Artists may rent tents, tables, pro-panels, and weights through the festival. Tents are commercial grade and rental includes delivery, set up, weights and removal.
- ProPanel Rental: NEW THIS YEAR! We will have limited pro-panel walls available for artists. Rental is on a first come/first served basis, quantity is limited.
- Set Up/Take Down Help: Booth set up and take down assistance is available on a scheduled reserved time and hourly cost basis.
- Break Room: An artist break room/area provides refreshments throughout the festival for artists.
- Hotel Rooms: Hotel rooms are blocked to give artists the best rates in the area.
- Marketing: A large multi-layered marketing plan supports this show with ads running in newspapers, advertisements, on radio, posters, street banners, social media and through direct mail postcards. Professional public relations ensures high visibility for this festival.
- Security: Over night security is provided.