November 18 & 19
Presented by the Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council
Deadline: June 24
Application fee: $35
Booth fees from $125 for members to $200 for non-members
Located just 15 minutes from downtown Milwaukee, the Polish Center of Wisconsin is a charming location that is designed in the style of a Polish country manor. Comprised of beautiful architecture and picturesque great rooms, all overlooking spacious landscape and an incredible lake view.
The Polish Center has plenty of ample FREE parking. It comfortably accommodates 47 booths, (31-8x8, 16-4x8) with a wide aisle layout allowing for plenty of accessibility to all booths. Social gathering areas, as well as food and beverage options create a fine craft show with a festive spirit.
The Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council (WDCC) is a statewide organization dedicated to fostering excellence in fine crafts and making them more significant in the cultural life of Wisconsin.
- Ample and free parking; Booth sitters; Easy load in and out
- Thursday/Friday set-up; Cash bar and food options
- Color promotional postcards and extensive local print and online media
- Electrical included in booth fee; Handicap accessible
Note: A Friday/Saturday show
format allows us to offer your buying crowd a fine craft shopping experience that will not conflict with the Wisconsin die hard Sunday (Packer or Badger) football fan schedules.
What artists say:
- Very excited to be included in this show at this venue. Impressed with the quality of the work.
- The Polish Center really is a very charming and lovely setting, I liked the intimacy.
- Loved the appreciation and energy of the attendees!