The Woodlands, Texas
The Waterway through Town Center
Friday 1pm-5pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, & Sunday 10am-5pm
Deadline: October 16, 2022
Application fee: $40 Booth fee: $500-$1200
Sell your original creations along a landscaped path beside The Woodlands Waterway®. The Woodlands was recently voted the #1 place to live in America and is home to world-class shopping, dining and entertainment options, and has more than 200 miles of hike-and-bike trails and 135 charming parks. Fidelity Investments The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival has been consistently ranked one of the top fine arts festivals in the Nation, with an average, yearly attendance of 15,000-20,000 educated and well-funded art buyers.
- Artists are featured on our website starting in February
- Over $2M in Artist Sales in 2022
- Renowned Artist Hospitality in a beautiful venue
- One of a Kind Art Dash Party for participating VIP artists
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Tacos for Artists Saturday and Sunday
- We follow CDC guidelines and IFEA recommendations for health and safety protocol.
"I had a great time at the WWAF!
Great helpers and very well-organized show!
I really appreciated how long artists had to set up!
I hope to be back next year!"
Contact: David Mayes email@example.com