Application fee: $30/Booth fee: $175
The first stop on your Mid-Western show circuit: centrally located, within easy driving distance to top-rated shows in Chicago, Columbus, Ohio, and Indianapolis.
On the shores of beautiful Winona Lake sits The Village at Winona, a vibrant destination steeped in history. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this former summer retreat is now a shopping destination, with unique retail and service shops and a variety of restaurants and eateries. And with its abundance of green spaces, the Village is a natural venue for parties, events and weddings, or simply spending time relaxing and enjoying nature.
Visit The Village at any time of year. Meet friends for a favorite outing, or discover something new. We know you’ll love experiencing one of the most beautiful and historic locations in Northern Indiana.
For 24 years, we have prided ourselves on staging a juried show of original fine art that is welcoming and profitable for our exhibiting artists:
- Pledged patrons from a prosperous community: $30,000+ pledged money-provides built-in sales before the show even begins
- Sunshine Artist magazine #100 Top Fine Art Fair for 2023, based on artists' sales
- Plentiful nearby parking
- Over night security provided
- Easy loading/unloading
- Marketing support and media coverage
- Artists receive coffee and donuts or muffins each morning
- Lunch & drinks brought to your booth on Saturday; light snacks on Sunday
- Exhibits limited to approximately 70 booths - ensures great exposure for each artist
- Reduced hotel rates for artists. Hotels are conveniently located near the Village
- The perfect setting: Nestled on the shores of Winona Lake, Indiana, surrounded by boutique shops and gourmet restaurants
Experience shopping, restaurants, recreaction, and events –
all along the shores of Winona Lake in Northern Indiana.
For more information: villageatwinona.com/events/village-art-fair/
Contact: Nick Hauck email@example.com