Deadline: December 7
Application Fee: $30; Booth Fee: $250 for 10x10 space
Held in the mild and refreshing days of early Spring, the Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival presents artists and their work against the splendid setting of Renaissance at Colony Park, a regional lifestyle center renowned for its shopping, dining and entertainment as well as for its graceful Old World architecture inspired by the cities of Europe and the Mediterranean.
The City of Ridgeland has grown from a quiet suburb of Jackson, the state
capital, to a vibrant hub for the arts and a premier retail and dining venue.
The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival is presented by the Ridgeland Tourism
Commission who develops and implements a robust regional marketing
campaign. All proceeds are used to produce and promote the show.
Santé South Wine Festival, an international showcase of the world's premier
wines and some of Mississippi's most succulent culinary delights, will be held in
conjunction with the Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival.
Why you should join us:
- The timing of our show works well for routing with some of the Spring Texas shows and events in Atlanta and New Orleans.
- The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival was recently named the "Top 20 Events Champion" by the Southeast Tourism Society
- Easy, convenient and leisurely load-in and load out; free, convenient artist parking
- Affordable $250 booth fee
- $7,000 Cash Awards
- Wi-fi throughout festival site
- 10'x10' booth spaces with 1' buffer and ample storage
- Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland is adjacent to the festival site and offers special show rates for artists.
The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival is presented by the Ridgeland Tourism Commission who develops and implements a robust regional marketing campaign. All proceeds are used to produce and promote the show.