Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
September 24 & 25
49th Annual Peoria Art Guild Fine Art Fair
Peoria Riverfront Festival Park
Deadline: March 4
$10,000 Total Awards:
Best of show: $2,500
10 Awards of Excellence of $750
Location: Peoria is half way between Chicago and St. Louis
Friday: Patron Preview Party
Rated #73 in the Top 200 Art Fairs by Sunshine Artist Magazine
Ranked in the top 200 Fairs from 2010 Art Fair Sourcebook
• #103 in Fine Art
• #131 in Fine Craft
Whether you're a first-timer...
"This is my 1st year and I had a wonderful time. We don't always get treated well (after booth fee is paid). So the Peoria "Pamper the Artist" program is very much appreciated. Thanks to all who made it happen." 2010 Fine Art Fair Artist
Or back for more...(noted by Sally Bright, returning artist, in the Peoria Journal Star, Sept. 26, 2010) "I love this show. It's a whole community thing, not just an elite group of artists. It's super fun to be around, and we feel appreciated by both the producers and the community at large. One of the best things about the show is the location, and not just because it's on the beautiful riverfront."
The Fine Art Fair is known for..
• An appreciative buying audience for ALL mediums
• After-fair sales
• Easy set-up and teardown/level and accessible
• Convenient reserved free parking for artists
• Affordable and close accommodations (over 800 hotel rooms within walking distance of the
• Over 450 energetic community volunteers-willing to please and deliver refreshments
• Booth sitters available if you need to grab a snack or take a break
• Overnight security Friday & Saturday
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner all weekend
• Saturday night complimentary artist awards dinner (with entertainment)
• Opportunity to mix & mingle and pre-sell at the Friday night preview party
• Artist-only break room and information center
• Beautiful outdoor Riverfront venue
• The company of highly respected, nationally recognized, award winning artists
• ATM on site for IMMEDIATE CASH PURCHASES!
• Good old-fashioned mid-western hospitality!!
Ask the artists who have exhibited in Peoria. No one does it better. We excel in artist amenities from complimentary lunch and breakfast to an Artist Awards dinner that is standing room only. We work hard to make your experience in the heart of the Midwest one you won't forget. With 35% of our exhibiting artists new each year, we never tire of hearing, "Wow, I never thought I'd do this well or have this much fun in Peoria, IL!"
Visit our Facebook page to become a fan and view photos from the 2010 Fine Art Fair.
Application available at: http://www.zapplication.org
For additional information, please call 309-671-1093, visit www.peoriafineartfair.com or email: email@example.com