Saturday, September 24
Overland Park, Kansas
Santa Fe Commons Park
Deadline: July 15
- This Overland Park tradition spans more than 50 years and features the county's best Arts and Fine Crafts Fair that displays the work of up to 200 artisans.
- Additional fun comes from the three concert stages, one downtown under the iconic clock tower, one on the historic bandstand and one just for children.
- The 2011 headlining performers are Kansas City's own Celtic band the Elders, take the stage at 3:30pm to 5pm.
- The children's area has multiple age appropriate entertainments including a performing dog show on the hour, children's musical and dance acts, inflatable attractions and more.
- Food is not only the traditional festival favorites but also brats, Chinese fare, kettle corn, gyros, baked good and specialty beverages including beer.
- There's a free classic car show and the historic Santa Fe Trail Parade marches down Santa Fe Drive at 10am.
Craft Fair is from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Farmers' Market is from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or sell out.
The Parade begins to march at 10 a.m.
Booths are first come, first served. Purchase quickly for prime space.
Booth sizes are:
10'x20' End Cap...$210
10'x10' End Cap...$120 - End Caps have two selling sides
We do not provide electricity or tents. We will rent you a table or help you find a tent vendor.
Special thanks to our presenting sponsors:
OP Fall Festival web site: http://www.opkansas.org/Things-to-See-And-Do/Overland-Park-Fall-Fes...