Presented by the Indianpolis Art CenterSaturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 10am-5pm150 ArtistsDeadline: January 18Application fee: $35 Booth fee: $400
Now celebrating its 50th year, the Art Fair attracts an average of 16,000 patrons and offers an opportunity for the public to meet artists from the U.S. and Canada, an array of food offerings, craft beer and wine, live entertainment, and to learn about and experience the unique mission of the Art Center.
The Art Fair is located on the grounds of the Indianapolis Art Center designed by Hoosier Architect Michael Graves and its 9.5-acre ARTSPARK. Located in the Broad Ripple Village Cultural District- a cultural arts, shopping, night club, and dining district-the Indianapolis Art Center is next to the popular Monon Trail urban greenway.
The OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair is a gated event ($13 presale and $15 day of) that is the largest annual fundraiser for the Indianapolis Art Center, a non-profit community arts organization.
- Extensive advertising and promotion worth at least $30,000.00
- Booth Sitter Text Hotline; Get a friendly booth sitter right when you need one!
- Overnight Roving Security (Indianapolis Police Department)
- Friday Night Preview Party for select areas
- Saturday and Sunday Artist and Volunteer breakfast
- Food Line passes; get to the front of any line, so you don't miss a sale!
- Warm and professional staff dedicated to the arts
Please Note: The number of artists accepted and exhibiting at the fair will depend largely on any and all future safety precautions and standards in place due to Covid-19. This may mean that the number of artists will differ from previous years to allow for proper social distancing and safety.