Deadline - June 4
In its 10th year, the annual One of a Kind Show and Sale® Chicago is a premier fine art and fine craft show scheduled during one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year, December 2-5, 2010. The show has become an annual must-attend event that draws over 55,000 shoppers. The show also consistently ranks as one of Sunshine Artist Magazine's top Fine Art Shows in the country.
Top five reasons to exhibit at the One of a Kind Show and Sale® Chicago:
Learn more: www.oneofakindshowchicago.comApply today: www.zapplication.org
2009 Artists Talk Shop:
- Scheduled during one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year, the One of a Kind Show offers an inviting indoor environment and entertaining show experience.
- Located in downtown Chicago at the Merchandise Mart, a venue located at the heart of the most economically viable and highly trafficked area of Chicago.
- The Chicago Merchandise Mart, the world's leading design center, delivers an audience of designers, gallery owners and trade representatives, as well as affluent visitors and collectors from across the Chicagoland region.
- Our unique booth package is like no other show. We provide gallery like space that includes hard walls, six incandescent floodlights, electricity, light grey carpeting, booth signage, pre-show booth cleaning and free drayage.
- With a 38% increase in attendance at the 2009 show, many artists experienced record sales at the show and have cited the One of a Kind Show as their best show of the year. We work hard to promote you, the artist. Our promotion begins the minute you contract with the inclusion of your images and contact information in our online artist locator, which links to your website and lists your contact information. We provide show comp passes, full color brochures and VIP passes for your individual distribution! Once show time comes, it is hard to miss our huge marketing campaign that hits radio, TV, newspapers and magazines the entire holiday season.
"The quality of the art is head and shoulders above other shows and the art savvy clientele is not afraid to buy. Throughout the year, I get business from this show...it's all good!" -Chuck Wimmer, Printmaker
"The marketing and advertising done to promote these shows is incredible. Everywhere you turn you see something about the shows. Judging from the size of the crowds, it's all working!" -Kim Dailey, Wood Artist
"The One of a Kind Show is the most organized and certainly most publicized show I do. They deliver a buying, not browsing, crowd and treat us, the artists, like their valued customer. That's why it is the best show I do." - Sue Rosengard, Jeweler