September 10, 11, & 12
Presented byTephra Institute of Contemporary ArtReston Town CenterFriday, Saturday, & Sunday 10am-5pm200 ArtistsDeadline: March 31Application fee: $55 Booth fee: $525
Now in its 30th year, the Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival, showcases more than 200 artists annually working in the fields of fine art and craft. Drawing upon a robust exhibitor and collector base coupled with Tephra ICA's contemporary foundation, the Festival has become one of the region's most anticipated events, attracting approximately 30,000 people to the unique, outdoor environment of Reston Town Center. The Festival is comprised of one-on-one experiences, performances, and special events that engage visitors with compelling artistic voices - leaving an exciting, thoughtful mark in the region.
ARTIST AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Prior day set-up (Thursday, September 9)
- Convenient load-in and load-out
- FREE parking Thursday - Sunday in on-site garages for passenger vehicles
- Reduced hotel room rate for the Hyatt Regency Hotel on-site and Sheraton Reston off-site
- 24/7 site security (artists are responsible for securing their own booths)
- Complimentary bottled water and portable snack options available daily
- Ample artist support with modified booth-sitting options
- Convenient and profitable selling hours for the Festival period
- $5,000 in cash awards
- Complimentary tickets to the Festival Party for artists and a guest, which includes complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages.
- Electronic program with accompanying artwork images and artist booth numbers, email contact, and website hotlinks.
- Year-round artist promotion on the Tephra ICA website including accompanying images, booth numbers, email contact and website hotlinks.
Art collectors know our Festival and mark their calendars early for our marquee event:
Art enthusiast, Margaret says, "Every year I have a list of events I very much look forward to and must repeat...The quality and diversity of the art is excellent and always interesting... "
Local collectors Bob & Bonnie said, "We love to purchase artwork from the amazing artists at the Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival. These works add vibrancy and interest to our home, while helping support the arts and artists who create them. Over the years we have collected over 20 pieces of art at this event and made many connections with artists we now call "friends." It is one of the best venues for art in the Mid-Atlantic, and also a highly anticipated event for the community and the metropolitan Washington, DC, area."
2019 exhibitor, "I was impressed with the quality of the show and even more impressed with how the organization involved, embraced and enhanced the community."
2018 exhibitor, "This show is a gem!"
Don't miss your opportunity to be here!
Due to the cancellation of the 2020 Festival and postponement of the 2021 Festival to September, Tephra ICA allowed artists the option to roll over their 2020 booth fee. These artists will pay the 2021 application fee (Early Bird rate) and be automatically moved into the "accepted" category for the 2021 Festival if they submit their new application by March 31, 2021. With the postponement to September, our hope is that we will be able to accommodate our typical 200+ booth spaces.