May 18 - 20
Presented By: Greater Reston Arts Center
Deadline: December 10
Application Fee: $50 Booth Fee: $500
Presented in Reston Town Center, in Reston Virginia, a suburb of Washington, DC, the festival attracts art lovers, affluent homeowners, corporate executives, and design professionals in addition to the broader community. Our highly-anticipated cultural event draws up to 30,000 visitors and our clientele is described by Art Fair Source Book as "affluent, enthusiastic young to middle aged couples who are not too price sensitive."
The Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival as a long standing reputation for presenting high-quality work. This is the place to develop loyal patrons. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of it in 2018!
Since 1991, GRACE has produced the Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival, which is consistently rated one of the best outdoor art festivals in the country. The participating artists uniformly view that the high quality art presented at the festival as among the "top five festivals in the country" and extend high praise to the level of hospitality they receive from our outstanding volunteers.
New this year: We have added another day to the festival. Artists may set up on Thursday, May 17, 10-5. Show hours are from 10 am-5pm, Friday through Sunday. Learn more about this change.
Our Marketing Plans include:
88.5 WAMU National Public Radio, FRESH 94.7 FM, WINC 92.5 FM; Television: ABC/NewsChannel 8; Magazines & Newspapers: Washington Post, Washingtonian, On Tap Magazine, Reston Lifestyle, Fine Arts Connoisseur, Fairfax Times, Fairfax Woman, Washington Parent, and Reston Association Magazine. Plus social media:
we actively promote through Facebook and Instagram, reaching thousands with interesting artist stories, noteworthy audience experiences and the innovative creations made in our Family Art Park.
What they say about us:
- Exhibitor Carol Ferony said, "I value this show; it has great art patrons. Of all the locations I travel this is still my best market."
- Long-time participants Ken & Julie Girardini said they were "very satisfied" with their sales last May and praised our efforts, "especially the artist-focused portion of the website" as an effective marketing tool.
- Ginny Herzog, from Minneapolis, MN, observes: "This show continues to be one of my favorites and is now my only east coast show."
But it is not just robust sales:
- Sculptor Lou Michaels believes our show is the "best-run" show he has seen in 30 years of participating in shows across the country.
- First time participant, Laura Baring-Gould, said of the 2017 show, "I was extremely impressed with the artist support services, children's activities, and opening evening event."
Add it all together and perhaps this is why Connie Mettler from ArtFairInsiders.com said, "This is one of the finest quality art fairs in this region of the country. The 'art stars' of the outdoor art fairs vie for spaces here insuring this is a wonderful place to add contemporary art to your collection."
What else we want you to know:
It is because of our fantastic artists that we continue to attract sophisticated, art-focused patrons and recognition with generous sponsors. Not only is this Festival an opportunity for us to celebrate fine artists from near and far, it is also GRACE's largest annual fundraising and volunteer endeavor, consistently resulting in record-breaking support.
Find even more fine art fairs for your 2018 art fair schedule: