May 20 & 21, 2017
26th Annual Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival
Presented by: Greater Reston Arts Center
Deadline: December 11
Application Fee: $50/Booth Fees: $500
Our Festival places the emphasis on the art and the artists with ample artist amenities. We recognize that our artists invest time, effort and money in us and we strive to make sure that everyone's Festival experience is excellent.
You can expect:
- Drive up set-up/tear down adjacent to booth on Friday, May 19
- Reserved artist only parking for oversize vehicles
- More convenient and profitable selling hours
- Complimentary invitation for all participating artists to the Festival Launch Party
- Ample volunteer support and booth sitters
- Continental breakfasts and indoor restrooms
- Reduced hotel rates and security
- Artist mentor opportunities
- $5,000 in cash awards
We heavily market that the diversity of fine art
and craft ensures there is something for every taste and budget. We are committed to elevating the profile of our Festival and doubled our market-ing budget to reach new audiences and promote interest from collectors.
We promote the Festival heavily on social media, radio, TV and in print. Marketing partners include WAMU 88.5, WINC FM, FRESH FM, Comcast Channel 28, The Washington Post, Washingtonian Magazine, Fairfax Times, DC Modern Luxury, Fine Art Connoisseur and Washington Parent.
Additionally: on-site sponsors are limited, instead we focus sponsor recognition on signage, merchandise, and in the programs. We offer free art-making activities in The Family Art Park which features exciting two-dimensional and three dimensional art activities lead by GRACE educational staff.