September 11 & 12
Presented by Mundelein Community Connection
Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm
Deadline: June 15
Application fee: $25 Booth fee: $130
Mundelein Community Connection announces the 10th Annual Mundelein Fine Arts Festival, a juried art festival that will showcase the talents of 45 fine artists and craftspeople. Mundelein is a suburb of Chicago with a population of 31,587. An extensive network of nearby highways allows easy access to a host of neighboring cities, as well as Chicago and southern Wisconsin.
A committee of well-known judges will award cash prizes for Best of Show, as well as awards for Best in Category. The Village of Mundelein will select a Purchase for the Village. The Kirk Players, a local community theatre, will award a $500 emerging artist award. And local businesses will be invited to select purchase awards.
"While it was an honor to win the award, the Mundelein Arts Festival was a great show from a management standpoint. You run a very efficient operation and everyone is very nice and helpful. That makes it much easier and more pleasurable for the exhibitors. All in all, it was a great experience."
- Complimentary breakfast will be provided to participating artists by McDonald's, located next to the art fair
- Complimentary water
- Volunteer help to booth sit and get lunch
- Food is available from festival food vendors as well as area restaurants
- Information Booth to guide visitors to artists' tents
- A Mundelein Fine Arts Festival program brochure that lists each artist, media and artist location will be provided
Frank Muci, 2019 participating artist