July 31 - August 1
Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 10am-5pm140 ArtistsDeadline: March 15
Application fee: $35 Booth fee: $300-$475
Wildflowers and formal gardens make Loring Park an idyllic setting for art, music, food and entertainment. Circling the large pond, the work of 140 juried fine artists and fine craftspeople is showcased. It is a beautiful urban setting with phenomenal art in every medium.
The Festival is coordinated by Artists for Artists, a partnership of experienced artists, whose goal is to provide an opportunity to exhibit and sell work in an atmosphere designed with the artist in mind.
Comments from Artists' evaluations:
- Love being here. The energy is great!
- Best-organized fair I have ever done.
- A beautiful venue - a pleasure to be here! Thanks for all your hard work!
- The most beautiful art fair I've done - & so friendly! Absolutely gorgeous layout.
- Beautiful setting. Pleasant atmosphere, quality work, organized, helpful staff!