March 16 & 17
Gulf Coast Fine Art Festival
Fort Myers, Florida
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5pm
Deadline: December 15
Gulf Coast Town Center, one of south west Florida's most popular upscale open air shopping destination provides the perfect venue for this magnificent outdoor fine art festival showcasing unique handmade and inspiring creations from some of the nation's best and most talented artists. There are all forms of art for sale including ceramics, metal, glass, jewelry, paintings, sculpture, wood, stone, fiber, photography, and more.
All artwork is juried, which provides a higher level of quality, diversity and creativity of art on display, exemplifying the gifted artists in regions from all over the country. Join us and meet award winning artists and thousands of art enthusiasts at this huge outdoor festival.
- Extra space behind your booth for storage.
- Drive up access for easy unloading and end of festival loading.
- Friday setup from 3pm-6pm with overnight security and also Sat morning from 6am-9am.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, coffee and water (Sat & Sun from 6am - 9am).
- Floating volunteers will be available to provide breaks for the artists.
- Ice cold bottled water will be handed out during the festival.
- On-site vehicle, trailer and RV parking.
- Discounted lodging rates at local hotels & local restaurant discounts.
- Free golf cart shuttle service as needed.
- Security will be provided from the close of Friday evening setup (6:00pm) until Saturday morning at 10:00am, and from the close of the festival Saturday evening (5:00pm) until Sunday morning at 10:00am.
Application Fee - $25 Booth Fee - $210
Free Admission and Parking
All festivals are open to the public with free admission and free parking
Learn more about our shows at: www.BluArtFestivals.com
Apply online at: www.Zapplication.com