November 29-December 1, 2019
Northern Kentucky Convention Center
Presented By: Ohio Designer Craftsmen
Deadline: July 7
Artist Notification: July 22
Application Fee: $27 Booth Fee: $390-$765
The 41st annual Greater Cincinnati Winterfair opens the day after Thanksgiving on one of the busiest shopping days of the year. This event attracts an enthusiastic and loyal audience of 8,000 attendees from the tri-state area eager to start their holiday shopping.
Located at the well-appointed Northern Kentucky Convention Center, just across the river from Cincinnati, the venue provides easy show hours and wonderful amenities for participating artists.
Artist amenities include:
- Discounted block room rates at several hotels conveniently located across the street from the NKY Convention Center.
- Convenient show hours and setup.
- Nine cash awards and ribbons for excellence.
- Friendly, helpful staff with experience running a well-organized show; booth sitters.
- Printed directory listing booth location and business website for each artist.
- Online directory on our website with photos of artists' work and links to their websites.
We have an extensive marketing plan that combines print, digital and social media, including advertising on local television and radio stations, email blasts, postcard mailings, print ads, and coupons in newspapers and gift guides. We utilize social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to enhance marketing to young artists and attendees. We post updates and share information -including feature stories- about individual artists to drive attendance to the event.
Comments from artists participating in the Greater Cincinnati Winterfair include:
"Great show. Great buying crowd. Good job by ODC. Thank you."
"Thank you so much for the hard work you did to create such a great show."