October 26 & 27
Dallas, Texas (south)
Kidd Spring Park in Oak Cliff
1003 Cedar Hill Avenue
Saturday 10:00 am-5:00 pm, Sunday 11:00 am-5:00 pm
Deadline: August 25
Notification of Acceptance: August 30
Application Fee: $25 Booth Fee: $275; Double $550;
Corner upgrade $75; Electricity $75 (Limited availability)
The Dallas Festival of the Arts is an outdoor 2-day celebration of community and tradition presented by the Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces, for people of all ages and interests, a local art and crafts event. The Festival is a major celebration of the arts while honoring the rich history of Dallas' community.
This will be the first in Oak Cliff | Kessler Park neighborhood at Kidd Springs Park which recently undertook an extensive renovation and revitalization of the park, but with proven success with Turtle Creek Arts Festival, we are certain it will become one of the biggest events of the year. Located in the beautiful area of Oak Cliff/ Kessler Park, Kidd Springs Park is one of the oldest parks (70 years) in the Dallas region and is complete with a lake, pool, softball field and butterfly garden. Nestled among lots of trees, huge open green space, a wonderful duck pond and tons of visibility makes this an irresistible event for artists during a fall weekend.
At this festival, there is something for everyone: Artist's Market featuring fine arts and crafts, local food and beverage concessions and live acoustic entertainment.
Load In Dates:
October 25, 2019 (Friday:12:00 PM-8:00 PM)|Saturday (walk-in)7:30 AM-8:30 AM.
All artist tents must be weighted with a minimum of 40 pounds per leg
with a white canopy.
- Snacks and water will be provided for artists on Saturday and Sunday.
- Booth Sitters are available during event hours upon request.
- Designated Festival Hotline available during event hours regarding assistance, emergencies, questions, concerns, etc.
- Friday load-in, drive up. Saturday walk in to set up.
- 24 Hour on site Security
ADVERTISING & PROMOTION
- AFFPS is among the top award-winning art festival organizations in the Southeast.
- Voted Best Festivals by local media
- A holder of the only Guinness World Record by any arts festival organization in the U.S.
AFFPS employs professional marketing strategies including:
PR and online media platforms, Print and online media ads, Radio and TV, Billboards, banners, posters and yard signs, Extensive business partner collaboration, Dedicated interactive website, Direct mail, 300+ online calendar entries
For more info contact: Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces, www.affps.com