October 15 & 16
Presented by: Brookhaven Community Foundation
Deadline: August 1
Application Fee: $25; Booth Fee: $195
The Brookhaven Arts Festival is the premier Art Festival in Brookhaven, Georgia.
Brookhaven is the fastest growing city in Georgia, located inside the 285 perimeter beltline of Atlanta and attracting approximately 10-12,000 visitors. The Festival is held on Apple Valley Road directly behind the MARTA transportation station making it convenient for patrons to travel and/or park to attend this art festival. Brookhaven is one of the hottest markets within the perimeter of Atlanta, and the Brookhaven Arts Festival is always a great event for artists and patrons!
The juried Festival has been an annual event since 2004, after skipping 2014, the Festival is back for it's 12th year in the same location. The festival is produced with the input of local artists and The Brookhaven Community Foundation, a non-profit organization made up of community leaders who live in the City of Brookhaven who are interested in supporting the arts.
- Volunteer booth sitters; Vehicle loading/unloading at booth space
- Complimentary coffee and snacks on Sat. morning
- Publicity via print, broadcast and social media
- Free parking Friday night-Sunday
- Best in Show-receives $250, free booth for following year, and the honor to design t-shirt and poster for following year
- 1st place-free booth
- 2nd place-1/2 booth fee
- 3rd place-1/2 booth fee