Saturday 10am-7pm & Sunday 10am-5pm
Deadline: May 10
Deadline: May 10
Application fee: $25 Booth fee: $375
The Big Four Arts Festival has been the most attended (40,000) two-day event ever held in Louisville at Waterfront Park on the Big Four Bridge Lawn. The weekend following Labor Day, the 5th annual festival will be held on the lawn which consists of four acres of tree-lined walks overlooking the Ohio River, located at the B4 Walking Bridge. The B4 Walking Bridge has 25,000 people strolling it each weekend. The Festival is a two-minute drive from downtown Louisville and draws patrons from Southern Indiana as well as Louisville.
- We limit our acceptance to 180 Juried Artists, so that ALL artists have an opportunity for great sells.
- Large booth spaces with storage behind all booths.
- E-Z in set-up and tear down with drive up to booth area.
- Ample reserved parking for all accepted artist.
- 24-hour security at Festival, starting at 5pm on September 10th and continuing until 7pm on September 12th.
In partnership with Louisville Convention and Visitors Bureau, we get exposure through the Visitor's Center, conventions, and all listings. We do paid ads with radio, magazines, billboards, Facebook, Twitter, and Big Four's data base. With 4 acres of tree-lined walks and manicured lawns, we have the BEST location in Louisville for a centrally located Art Festival.
Such is the overall success of the Festival that Louisville's Convention & Visitors Bureau presented the Rose Award to the Festival for an Event that is bringing so much commerce to Louisville! With a proven multi-media campaign we will produce record crowds again in 2021!