Space fee 10 x 10: $165.00 20 x 20: $330.00
Arts in the Middle Fine Arts Show is presented by a team of local artists, musicians, business leaders, and arts lovers who are committed to supporting a vibrant arts scene in Middlesex County and the region.
Held on the grounds of a stately 17th century plantation, the show offers two days of entertainment in Virginia's River Realm with fine arts and crafts, music and local foods a stroll away from the area's most charming waterfront village.
New this year:
Expansive food and beverage offerings and a broader reaching strategic marketing plan.
We are actively promoting the show in the surrounding urban areas (Richmond, Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Northern Virginia and D.C.). The date was strategically set for the weekend after Memorial Day when folks are ready to get to "The Rivah."
- Paid Ads in over 12 regional publications with 300,000 circulation, including glossy magazines and other fine art shows' brochures.
- Extensive Facebook promotion selecting likely attendees and buyers (i.e. women, interest in art, ages 25-60, etc.)
- 48 ads on classical and adult pop radio stations with live interviews,
- Extensive postering in Richmond, Williamsburg and Fredericksburg, VA
- Large road banners in three VA counties
- NEW electronic billboard on high traffic I-64 in Richmond, VA
For the artists we offer:
- Volunteer support, coffee & pastries, cold water, over-night security
- Free parking-on premise for artists, Tent side load/unload
- Ribbons & cash prizes-qualified judges
- Overnight hotel rooms, campground, and cabin rentals nearby
- Host homes for those who wish to take advantage of the overnight hospitality from the warm and friendly folks in Middlesex County
Most of our artists will be from the East Coast, but all are welcome! In an area of much to see and do, you may be tempted to make this a "working vacation" in Coastal Virginia.
"The quality of art and knowledge of the patrons who attended were very strong! The graciousness of the volunteers was greatly appreciated."
"Loved most everything, especially host home offer, little blue ribbons and being under the oak trees; beautiful setting and lots of friendly help."