February 1 & 2, 2020
Downtown Fort Myers, Florida
Option to participate in Opening Night - January 31, 2020
Deadline: September 10, 2019
Looking for a profitable and stress-free weekend show? Apply to ArtFest Fort Myers - Southwest Florida's premier fine art festival and largest weekend event. Creating an artwork-selling festival for artists is the focus of our year-round professional staff with 20 years of consistent management.
ArtFest Fort Myers takes place in Southwest Florida's largest metro area, featuring an international airport serving 9.2 million passengers. With 1.2 million year-round metro area residents already, Wallet Hub recently scored Fort Myers as the #1 Fastest Growing Small City in the U.S. and the Census Bureau reports a 22% increase in our population since 2010. YES, our construction activity is topping the charts! This means your appreciative audience of upscale and savvy art patrons grows everyday.
HOW DO WE PROMOTE FOR YOU?
$175,000 Marketing Campaign targeted to art buyers from Marco Island to Sarasota to West Palm Beach. We are getting the word out about your fabulous art work via TV, radio, daily newspapers and weekly publications, digital billboards, magazine articles, our mobile friendly website, our online Artist Gallery, regional theatre and symphony programs plus social media outreach and e-vites to our special patrons.
HOW DO WE SET THE CONDITIONS FOR ARTIST SUCCESS?
You need an appropriate environment to showcase your artwork and create vigorous sales. ArtFest Fort Myers creates that environment along a wide boulevard with ease-for-patron flow of artist booths flanked by a beautiful riverfront park and yacht basin.
You need a supportive, income-appropriate audience in a broad age range to produce excellent sales. At ArtFest Fort Myers, you will find:
- a very loyal base of VIP's, patrons and sponsors who wait all year to purchase art at our festival
- upscale dining areas, including shaded table seating & ample food/beverage options, encouraging buyers to stay longer and shop more.
- on-site arts related activities to keep the patrons engaged while they decide on more art purchases (high school art competition, children's art yard, high school sidewalk chalk competition and more).
HOW DO WE TAKE CARE OF ARTISTS?
- Oversized booth spaces - 3 feet between booths & behind-booth storage areas
- Easy Friday Set-up with scheduled staggered drive-up access
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday plus water all day & indoor bathrooms
- Booth Sitters and dedicated Artist Ambassadors
- Discounted hotel rates & reserved free artist parking with complimentary trolley transportation
- 24 hour security
$5,500 in Artist Awards
BE A PART OF ARTFEST FORT MYERS:
- Apply from May 15 - September 10, 2019 at ZAPPlication.org
- Visit our festival website ArtFestFortMyers.com. The Info for Artist page provides artist-specific information including hotels, set-up, jury success & many other helpful tips.
- Like us on FaceBook and connect with us on LinkedIn, where we feature festival artists and engage patrons year-round
Apply Now: ZAPPlication.org
Jeanne Seehaver, Associate Director
1375 Jackson Street, Suite 401, Fort Myers, FL 33901, (239)768-3602