Ohio Expo Center
Presented By: Ohio Designer Craftsmen
Deadline: December 8
Application Fee: $27
Booth Fee: $270-$540
The Art Studio Clearance Sale is one of the most anticipated shows in Ohio by artists and shoppers alike! Booth fees are low, hours are easy and no fancy set-up is required. Shoppers eager to buy line up early from our parking lot to the front door ready to take home the deals.
Do you have work sitting in your studio that you aren't crazy about? Do you need feedback from shoppers on new work, designs, colors? Unload a kiln during the year only to discover a few firing mishaps? Have you been hauling around pieces that can't seem to find a home? BRING THEM TO THE ART STUDIO CLEARANCE SALE.
Marketing Plan: To support the mission and vision of Ohio Designer Craftsmen successfully and actively, we market our fairs to a wide community audience in a variety of ways. This includes but is not limited to: 1) social media posts, 2) paid print and digital advertising, 3) targeted postcard mailings, and 4) targeted email blasts and mailings. Testimonials:
- Groove to the oldies played each day as shoppers bebop through the aisles (sometimes literally) searching for bargains.
- Remember the fun of shopping with "blue light specials"? WE HAVE THEM HERE! We roll out the flashing blue light for artists and announce creative sales gimmicks throughout the show to drive shoppers to your booth.
- Artists only "Garage Sale Swap" - look behind the curtain for artist supplies, display materials, tents, dollies, whatever any of our artists need to unload. Deals are made between artists - one artist's trash is another's ...
- "It's already my favorite show of the year. It's so fun. And a great chance to give many of my loyal customers an amazing deal."
- "Loved the blue light specials."
- "First year doing it and it was fun!"
- "It was a great show! I'm so appreciative of all you do and for the opportunity to exhibit!"
Learn more and apply: https://zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=5624 Additional information: ohiocraft.org/craft-fairs/ Contact: Carol Snyder, firstname.lastname@example.org, (614) 486-7119
- well staffed and energetic volunteers for scheduled and unscheduled booth sitting
- 24 hour security beginning 6 pm on Thursday through Saturday
- personalized artist sales announcements scheduled throughout the sale to drive shoppers to your booth!