New this year is the Early State Artist Program (ESAP), which is an emerging artist program, for artist who've been selling their work in public forums for less than 5 years. Up to 24 artists whose work is accepted will benefit from shared booth space and a reduced fee for participation ($350 per artist versus $600 for regular booths). Details can be found in the Show Prospectus on Juried Art Services.
The Art Providence Holiday Show will be publicized in a variety of regional print, radio, and digital outlets including the following:
- Local and regional advertising and public relations including but not limited to outdoor, print, radio, digital, e-mail blasts and collateral
- Bio listing and image for each artist on the show website and in the official online show directory
- Event coverage on social media sites including Facebook and Instagram
- 2017's marketing efforts generated over 2.5 million impressions across print, radio, billboards, and digital.
- Click here for detailed recap of our inaugural event and to see the list of our 2017 participants
"It was the most beautiful show I've been in. You presented it perfectly, with the ivory, tall backdrops, choice of music, and even the bar..." -DF
"Thank YOU for a delightful Holiday Show. For me it was the last show for 2017, and I not only was joyful for that but completely taken that I was part of such an elegant, beautiful, artistic group of vendors. Everyone I met was approachable and pleasant-- I experienced beautiful things and made new friends. I can't tell you how special you made me feel." -SS
"I would like to thank you on a job well done. This was my first show in RI and I would be happy to do another." -LS
"The show was very well run and of very good quality. You did a very professional job of putting it on and I am glad to hear that the public response to it was very good." - PJ