September 10 & 11 - Franklin, TN
September 17 & 18 - Memphis, TN
Presented by: ArtWorks Foundation, a 501c3 corp.
Deadline: June 29
Application Fee: $35; Booth Fee: $300
A Celebration of Fine-Craft & Finely-Crafted Libations
- Franklin, TN - Sept 10 &11 (set up on 9/9) - in Liberty Hall at The Factory, a 12 building dining, shopping, and entertainment complex listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Franklin is an affluent suburb of Nashville TN.
- Memphis, TN - Sept 17 & 18 (set up on 9/16) - on the indoor courts of The Racquet Club, in East Memphis (best area of town)...the courts offer phenomenal lighting!
Art Paired is an in-door art fair featuring fine-craft, coupled with tastings of wine and distilled spirits. Expect works in all media categories by talented artists, from across the US and the immediate area.
What to expect from these shows:
- The concept of this show is new: we're using wine & Bourbon sampling as a drawing card to attract new art consumers.
- Highly Targeted Direct Mail (our mailing lists from visitors to our previous shows + other affluent households), partnerships with glossy, local magazines, and radio that skews to women 35 to 64 for the basis of our marketing plan.
- In Franklin, we also have a an alliance with the home-town newspaper. In Memphis, we add outdoor advertising to the mix.
- We'll also have a strong online presence on both cities, including a Groupon Discount (on our already ultra affordable tickets: full price only $10 pp).
- Both of these are new shows, but we've staged others in these cities (and hopefully learned from our mistakes). We've also worked to develop partnerships designed to drive traffic (for example, the fee of one of the venues is tied to the number of admissions).
What was said about us:
"...you go way beyond for the artists. I am glad I did the Memphis show but I would not have done so if it had not been for your gracious attention to the artists at the Franklin show. The people that attended the show in Memphis were well educated in the arts and knew what they were seeing." - Mia Tyson
Apply to Franklin: https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=4437
Apply to Memphis: https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=4436
Learn more: www.artworks.foundation/our-next--big-show--.html
Contact: Greg Belz, firstname.lastname@example.org, (901)327-4019
Find more art fairs looking for artists: www.CallsforArtists.com