Queeny Park in West St. Louis County
Friday 5pm-9pm; Saturday 10am-6pm; Sunday 11am-4pm
Deadline: January 15
Application fee: $25; Booth fee: $275, Corner + $30, Extra 1/2 booth + $135
For 42 years the Greater St. Louis Art Association has been providing opportunities for the public to see and purchase original works of fine art and fine craft directly from the artists who create them.
Artists in all media are encouraged to apply. These shows feature juried local, regional and national artists' original work. From the pool of artists applying, about 130 artists from all over the US and Canada are invited to exhibit. These artists are selected by a professional jury process in eleven distinct media categories.
The show is presented in the indoor, air-conditioned setting of the Greensfelder Recreation Complex at Queeny Park in west St. Louis County.
Food and refreshments are available on site, parking for the public and artists is free. Live music playing during wine tasting and peak attendance. During Sunday afternoon, an interactive children's art education program encourages families with youngsters to meet and talk with artists and learn about their work.
What to expect:
- An air-conditioned indoor art fair, no worry about the weather, tents or security plus free electricity
- Cash awards totaling $4,500
- Booth sitters, 24-hour security. Rest easy knowing your booth is locked up safely at night.
- Excellent marketing campaign, expanded to television, newspaper, magazine and radio advertising, internet and e-mail promotion
- Promotional postcards, business cards and coupons provided free to exhibiting artists
- Live music throughout the art fair
- Wine tasting Friday & Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoon