October 24 & 25 - new dates for 2015!*
Atlanta Arts Festival, LLC
Deadline: June 15
Application fee: $25
Booth fee: $300
The Atlanta Arts Festival is a two day,
outdoor festival with an emphasis on the visual arts. Set in historic Piedmont Park, this autumn festival of excellence in the arts is an event dedicated to bringing together outstanding artists from throughout the country with the large and enthusiastic art buying community of the Atlanta area.
Items of Interest:
* Ranked in the 100 Best Fine Art & Design Shows by Sunshine Artist™
* Juried show; artists selected by a panel of ex perts
* Limited number of participants to increase sales
* $6,000 in award money
* Commemorative poster image will be selected from a show participant
* Artist hospitality providing continental breakfast & refreshments
* Booth sitting & free parking
* Load-in /load-out at booth space
* 24 hour security patrols
* Discounted rates at participating hotels
We have a very successful promotional/ marketing plan from our PR firm (360 Media). It is comprised of print, TV, radio, billboard, street marketing and social media.
Highlights from our 2014 plan included:
* More than $146,000 (value) in print editorial coverage
* More than $100,000 (value) in television coverage on local affiliates
* More than 12 million in total circulation (print and television combined)
* Media partners/sponsors included: 90.1FM WABE-NPR, Atlanta Channel, Atlanta INtown, Albany Herald, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Testimonial from our 2014 poster contest winner:
"Thank you to everyone at the Atlanta Arts Festival. I am very grateful to have been selected as the poster artist. Heading into the show I was starting to get an inkling of the impact it would have just from all of the tweets and Facebook mentions I was receiving.
The buzz was definitely then carried over into the show itself. So many patrons sought out my booth specifically because of the poster. I was very happy to have been made a part of the festival. It was an experience I will never forget!"
*New dates for 2015! We have moved from our traditional September dates to new October dates due to a scheduling conflict regarding use of Piedmont Park this year.